Discovery Owners Club
Home Forum Joining Contact Links News Articles Members
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 pm

Discovery Owners Club

Have YOUR say on the DOC forum...

• Advertisement
Noel Dazely Insurance

Yorkshire section December 2021 events

Use this forum to post your own events. Note that any events posted here are not approved or sanctioned by the DOC, and will not be covered by DOC public liability insurance.

Moderator: Committee

Membership Number: 2102
Full name: Stephen Hawley

Yorkshire section December 2021 events

Post by 2102 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:44 am

A couple of dates for your diary in December for the Yorkshire section. The annual Christmas party will take place on the 4th December 2021 at the usual pub, The Hunsworth, Whitehall Road, Cleckheaton. Numbers to be confirmed as soon as possible by Rachel Wilcox, who has kindly undertaken organising this booking. The cost of the meal is £13 for two courses and £15 for three courses and is usually at 7p.m.This is just an early notification to everyone in case you would like to book a room at the Premier Inn, Bradford South (next door to the pub) for the Saturday evening. Further information will be given when we know if there is to be any green laning, or other such activity, on that day.
We hope to see you there.

The second date is the 11th December 2021 and is for the church pantomime held at Stanley Parish Church near Wakefield. This is an amateur production which has been supported by us each year as Rachel is the pianist for it and tickets may be obtained from her. I believe seating may be limited this year due to covid regulations but it's a great show, full of ad libs and enjoyed by all.
Angela Hawley
Yorkshire section LSR
The Puddleducks
Steve and Angela
DREAM GREEN TEAM 026

Re: Yorkshire section December 2021 events

Post by 2102 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:35 pm

2102 wrote:A couple of dates for your diary in December for the Yorkshire section. The annual Christmas party will take place on the 4th December 2021 at the usual pub, The Hunsworth, Whitehall Road, Cleckheaton. Numbers to be confirmed as soon as possible by Rachel Wilcox, who has kindly undertaken organising this booking. The cost of the meal is £13 for two courses and £15 for three courses and is usually at 7p.m.This is just an early notification to everyone in case you would like to book a room at the Premier Inn, Bradford South (next door to the pub) for the Saturday evening. Further information will be given when we know if there is to be any green laning, or other such activity, on that day.
We hope to see you there.

The second date is the 10th December 2021 and is for the church pantomime held at Stanley Parish Church near Wakefield. This is an amateur production which has been supported by us each year as Rachel is the pianist for it and tickets may be obtained from her. I believe seating may be limited this year due to covid regulations but it's a great show, full of ad libs and enjoyed by all.
Angela Hawley
Yorkshire section LSR
The Puddleducks
Steve and Angela
DREAM GREEN TEAM 026

Post by 2102 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:38 pm

My apologies everyone the pantomime is on FRIDAY THE 10TH DECEMBER and not the 11th as previously stated

Angela Hawley
The Puddleducks
Steve and Angela
DREAM GREEN TEAM 026

Membership Number: 1354
Full name: Roy Preston

Post by benji89 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:28 pm

Hi Rachel
Yes please to the Christmas Party for Daphne and me.
Best regards.
Roy
G478WAC. Foxfire Red V8. Restoration complete 01.10.19
G513DHP. A pre pro V8i 5-door.
G526WAC. One of the 86 LR demo cars at the launch on the Hoe October 1989
L637LRX. 2.0 Mpi 5-door. A rare model now
L680YVV. A '93 Tdi 3-door in black. My winter wheels 2020/21
KJ04ZXB. Rover 75 Club SE. My daily driver
L270MCF. Honda Crossroad.

Return to Other DOC Events