Discovery Owners Club
Home Forum Joining Contact Links News Articles Members
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm

Discovery Owners Club

Have YOUR say on the DOC forum...

• Advertisement
Noel Dazely Insurance

Looking for a disco 2 td5 manual

If you're not a member of the club yet and you've got questions about membership before you join, please post them here.

Moderator: Committee

Looking for a disco 2 td5 manual

Post by Weedon4 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:42 am

Hi everyone,

Im 19 and looking to buy my first car and settled on a disco 2. I realise it is a bit of an odd first car but we are a motoring family, my brother's first was a land rover dormobile, and i wanted something a bit different. Ideally I am looking for a relatively low mileage one with lots of history and my budget is around £3500. I was wondering if anyone here knew of one or has any advice on buying one?

Many thanks,

Rob

Membership Number: 8554
Full name: Malcolm Hall

Re: Looking for a disco 2 td5 manual

Post by Malcolm8554 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Weedon4 wrote:Hi everyone,

Im 19 and looking to buy my first car and settled on a disco 2. I realise it is a bit of an odd first car but we are a motoring family, my brother's first was a land rover dormobile, and i wanted something a bit different. Ideally I am looking for a relatively low mileage one with lots of history and my budget is around £3500. I was wondering if anyone here knew of one or has any advice on buying one?

Many thanks,

Rob

Rob I am selling my Discovery 2. It fits your requirement. Are tou still looking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to Non-Members' Questions