Discovery Owners Club
Home Forum Joining Contact Links News Articles Members
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am

Discovery Owners Club

Have YOUR say on the DOC forum...

• Advertisement
Adrian Flux Insurance

200tdi wanted by LRO for photoshoot

DOC and general Land Rover news and information - updated regularly by the Publicity Officer

Moderator: Committee

Membership Number: 254
Full name: Chris Gorvin

200tdi wanted by LRO for photoshoot

Post by Moose » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Had this today, anyone out there who can help? - please PM me.

Hi Chris,

I'm looking for a 200Tdi Discovery for a photoshoot for Land Rover Owner International magazine.

Ideally, it will be a fairly straight and fairly original example, but it doesn't need to be concours – and I don't want a G-WAC for this one! It can be a 3-door or 5-door model.

It will be part of a multi-vehicle shoot and will take place near Peterborough on Thursday 28 April.

The shoot will take place at an off-road site, but that's for logistical reasons – we won't be getting the owner to do any off-roading with their vehicle (unless they want to!). At worst, the vehicle will end up with sand on its tyres.

We would want the vehicle to be on site at about 9.30am and photoshoots like this tend to take a whole day, though obviously, we'll work as quickly as possible.

Can you think of anyone who may have a suitable vehicle? Or can you put the word out to your members and see if anyone is up for it, please?
Chris
Founder Shiny Blue Crew - Established 2001

Return to News