If you're not a member of the club yet and you've got questions about membership before you join, please post them here.
- Posts: 3325
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:00 pm
- Location: Gloucestershire, GB
- Membership Number: 2915
- Full name: Alex Threlfall
It's got a snorkel on it, and a winch. Suggests someone was serious about using it off-road.
- With Hawkeye! Disco 2 MY99 TD5 Auto -TD5 Alived! with mental mods!Disco 3 MY08 TDV6 HSE Auto
- Standard for now...
I was shocked to see that soft, limp body squirm wildly as it was pumped hard and fast. I'd never been to a Build-a-Bear before.
- Posts: 3307
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:26 pm
- Location: West Yorkshire, GB
- Membership Number: 2334
- Full name: Richard Wilcox
Not one I recognise.
Did you buy it?
D4 SDV6 HSE Lux
DII V8 ES Premium - New 'tweaked' 4.0 V8 installed.
RRC '95 MY - Standard-ish, V8.
AC Cobra Replica - Yep, it's a V8 as well.
Dax Rush - oh look, another V8...
Ford Fiesta - 1.4 Titanium Auto - Rachel's wheelsVice Chairman
Return to Non-Members' Questions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests